Waldorf Center office hours vary depending on the schedule of classes. When classes are not in session office hours are:
Varies depending based on class schedule.
Faculty Office Area
- Located on the Second Floor, 2030C
- Computers with Internet and network access
- Copier for small jobs
- Faculty mailboxes; located in the main office
Teaching for CSM or UMUC
- Smart Podiums in classrooms with desktop computer, DVD player, VHS player, and projector system.
- Classrooms without Smart Podium set up (3030F, & 1030F) have portable computer and projector system available for use
- A computer lab is available for students who attend CSM, UMUC and/or Towson Waldorf Center classes.
- Three computer lecture labs are reserved for courses that require a lab setting. Occasionally, instructors may reserve a computer lab for a special lecture and/or exam. [Advance notice required/limited availability]